Saturday, May 12, 2012

Less Is More


To me, minimalism is about getting rid of the unnecessary. Not trying too hard. Letting the details speak. 




   I'm sure you'll agree with me, this outfit is quite simple. I'm just wearing a top tucked in a pair of grey short, tights and boots. However, it is not simplistic. My shorts may come from a cheap clothing store, they are still well structured and well cut. 





   But the true stars of this outfits are the accessories. The simplicity of the outfit allows the accessories to shine. The accessories allowed me to enhance a simple outfit. 


Detail: double golden cuff combo

    
    I always wear my cuffs as a pair because for once, symetry is salutary. The collar necklace completes the ensemble. But earrings would have been too much. 




Top - H&M
Shorts - Kiabi
Boots - Kiabi

Collar necklase - Asos
Gold cuffs - H&M
Nail polish - Green Park Maybelline
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts ?! The Ladies of Incognito thank you for giving us the feedback we need to better our blog, and really appreciate it when debates are started about the subjects we chose to talk about.