Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shug'A'Very's Fashion Wishlist



1.  Dress - Ladies' Chiffon
2. Pumps - Miista
3. Collar necklace - Herringbone
4. Earrings - Barney's 
5.  Ring - Amrita Singh
6. Vintage ring from 1884

7. Sony Vaio snake skin motives
My computer is currently dying. It needs to stay plugged in 24/7 so I desperately need ad a new one. If could, I would buy this Vaio with snake skin motives. So chic !

8. Nikon reflex camera
Besides my vintage camera I only have a very simple numerical camera. I have already talked about how long and precise the adjustement need to be with my Agfa so it would be nice sometimes to have a reflex camera for taking street style and Urban Moments photos.

Shug'A'Very
(translated from French by Absolute B.)
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

5 comments:

  1. cool items... I'd love a new camera as well!
    and I liked what you said about my Magritte post.. I did applied my own style and it turend a bit 80s-ish which I dig.. and I loved that I reminded you of boy george, it is not the first time someone's said that to me! ha.. He's one of my favorite style icons!
    take care! have a happy new year's eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH I WANT THAT FIRST DRESS!!! <3 <3 xD Anyways, thank you for the comment on my blog! And to answer your question, yes you can nominate yourself. Also, once my my blog gets a more steady supply of followers I plan on creating another "Of the Month" section that is completely follower nominated. xP But that's a long ways in the future.

    {XOXO, Deanna}
    {Sweet Happenstance}

    ReplyDelete
  3. same shit with my computer.. not cool at all!

    amazing wishlist btw, love those computers and must say i want one myself :)

    And thank you soo much for the sweet comment, really means alot!

    Is it you doing your drawings? AMAZED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cecilie: The Sony Vaioh computer is definitely as performant as a Mac today that is why I want to get one, plus you can choose the color and style it the way you want. But this is not yet for now!

    You are welcome I really mean it!

    We have now an illustrator on our blog, so this was the wishlist she draws herself. If you go a little bit further in your blog you can discover an interview about her and even access to her site ;).

    Shug'A'Very

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts ?! The Ladies of Incognito thank you for giving us the feedback we need to better our blog, and really appreciate it when debates are started about the subjects we chose to talk about.